- Support for 9th and 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors/Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/ Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package (Go to GIGABYTE’s website for the latest CPU support
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® H310 Express Chipset
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support 2666 MHz or XMP memory, you must install an 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5 processor.
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×[email protected] Hz
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×[email protected] Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×[email protected] Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
Maximum support of 2 independent display at one time.
- Realtek® ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
CPU : I5 8600k
Total Cores : 6
Total Threads: 6
Max Turbo Frequency : 4.30
Processor Base Frequency : 3.60 GHz
Cashes : 9 MB
Bus Speed : 8 GT/s
TDP : 95W