- Support for 9th and 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors/Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/ Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package (Go to GIGABYTE’s website for the latest CPU support
- L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer “CPU Support List” for more information.)
- Intel® H310 Express Chipset
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support 2666 MHz or XMP memory, you must install an 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5 processor.
(Please refer “Memory Support List” for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×[email protected] Hz
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×[email protected] Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×[email protected] Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
Maximum support of 2 independent display at one time.
- Realtek® ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
CPU SpecificationsTotal Cores6Total Threads6Max Turbo Frequency4.10 GHzIntel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 Frequency‡4.10 GHzProcessor Base Frequency3.00 GHzCache9 MB Intel® Smart CacheBus Speed8 GT/sTDP65 W
8TH GENERATION PACKAGE WITH I5 8500
8th Generation Support Motherboard (Included)
MOTHERBOARD GIGABYTE H310M-SP2
Intel Core I5 8500 CPU (Included)
4 core, 4 thread, Base Frequency 3.20 GHz
I/O Shield (Included)
Heat Sink Fan Free